WELCOME FURRY FRIENDS!
We love our four-legged friends as much as you do. That is why Surf & Sand Resort extends the same outstanding service to our pet guests. You’ll find our pet-friendly resort is the perfect spot for a little rest & relaxation for both you & your dogs.
Surf & Sand Resort offers plenty of amenities & services for both you & your pets. To ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Dogs are limited to 25lbs.
- A $150 cleaning fee will be charged to your room reservation.
- According to California State guidelines, pets are not allowed in restaurants, bars, pools, spa facilities & lawns inside our resort. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- You will be responsible for any damage, injury or noise caused by your pet during your stay.
- Dogs are not to remain unsupervised in guest rooms. Room Attendants will be unable to service a room if pets are left alone, even in cages. Please contact Housekeeping (ext. 3364) when you are ready for your room to be serviced & to have turndown service.
- During walks, please exit the property at our front entrance. Clean up bags are available with our Concierge. They can also assist you with a dog walker or sitter & any other pet information you might need.
- Handmade treat upon check-in
- Pet-friendly guide to Laguna Beach (download here)
- All City Beaches are dog-friendly during the following times:
– June 15th to September 10th — 6pm to 9am
– September 11th to June 14th — Dawn to Dusk
– Locations: Pacific Coast Highway & Ocean Avenue
– Please note: Dogs must be on a leash at all times.